Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goddammit

It is really, really tempting to call off of work tomorrow to be able to watch this. My boss is off though and my employees would commit mutiny if I don't show up. Yes, this really is that important to me:

Restored 'Metropolis' to stream live

This is my favorite movie of all time, and probably one of the main reasons I have a mostly unused BFA in film. But I'll wax poetic on this at other time. A couple videos for the uninformed:



and:

Metropolis: Homecoming of a Masterpiece (damn you for not letting me embed this!)

It figures they'd have this exhibit six months *after* I visit Berlin. Grumble. If you haven't seen this film please Netflix it yesterday. For god's sake, it's where C-3P0 comes from!

Here's hoping I can find it somewhere online this weekend. I can't wait months until the DVD comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment