Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Game 50: Ottawa 4, Blackhawks 1 - Mel needs to wash her eyes out with bleach

Well that was fun. To think I could have stayed at work another 3 hours and spent quality time with Excel and Navision and probably had a more enjoyable evening. No I lied - at least I got to eat delivered chow fun & chinese broccoli at home.

You can't win them all I suppose. I guess I'm more bothered by the crap defense, mediocre goaltending (honestly, how many times has Huet gotten his skates caught that resulted in a goal? I played broomball with sneakers and fell on my ass less), and general lethargy of the team tonight.

Oh, and THIS:



Christ on a cracker! I guess it isn't your night when that happens. Poor Sad Panda.

Here's hoping the boys shake this one off, because you know Calgary & Vancouver are chomping at the bit to smack us around in their house.

I'm guessing the Calgary game is a late local start? Great, I'll just staple gun my eyelids open when I roll into work Friday morning at 7.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mel! I thought I ought to say hi instead of just creeping around. I think I got here from k of c's blog "a little chippy" (though I can't be too sure since I tend to wander when I'm online :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'd give you a prize for being my first follower, but all I have is a half a box on Nerds on my desk :) Anyway, hope I don't bore you too much!

    ReplyDelete