Monday, January 18, 2010

Flickr: Summer in Chicago (11 Photos)


Took these last August when Amy had family in town. I thought it would be nice to put some summer photos up - it's an excellent reminder that eventually the sun will be out and I can wear sandals again. Unfortunately not soon enough. I swear, the older I get, the more I can understand moving south for the winter.

I still have lots of photos to upload. I have half of the pictures from Germany last summer (including all of Hamburg & Flensburg), the trip to the Sign Museum in Cincinnati last spring and all kinds of odds and ends. I could just upload them in a bunch, but since I'm so anal rententive on tagging and researching certain things, it takes me forever, and honestly I just have to be in the right mood to do it. I just ordered more memory for my computer because it doesn't help it is slower than molasses when I try to multitask like use the internet, itunes and fool around with my photos. If that doesn't help I'll have to start considering a new computer in the near future. I think my current one is about three, which is good, but really that's almost ancient. If I upgrade I'll think I'll make the jump to a laptop - probably a Mac Book Pro.

I really should sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment