Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boys, Boys, Please Keep Your Shirts On!

THIS.

Lord Jesus, I haven't seen chests like that since I went to the swimming pool during day camp when I was 12. Even Amy mentioned that they don't look particularly athletic sans shirts. Keep 'em on boys!

Far be it to judge what the guys do off the ice - hell after Saturday's game I wouldn't have minded getting plastered in a limo. But if they pose for cell phone photos and actually don't think they are going to make it on the internets, I think they've all been concussed too many times.

P.S. Dear Versteeg: Please don't wear your sunglasses at night. You look like a douche. Thank you, The Management

1 comment:

  1. That is so many kinds of bad. Less than hot shirtless guys are depressing and now I've got the "I wear my sunglasses at night" song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete