Thursday, April 8, 2010

Calgon Take Me Away!

I know I should be writing two Hawks recaps (have I mentioned how much I hate back-to-backs?) but I am way too grouchy and out of sorts to put forth the effort. So you'll have to wait - I'm sure everyone is just waiting with bated breath.

Work has just been too much this week. Not anything particulary *bad* has happened, but I am in no mood for bullshit and annoyance and I've been getting extra helpings of both since Monday. I haven't been sleeping well (or much) this week either, so I basically feel like a sack of potatoes that's been sat on by a sumo wrestler.

I'm trying to be productive at home by doing the dishes and four loads of laundry so I can go out and "play" this weekend. At this point, my ideal would be lying in bed with covers on watching DVDs on Saturday and Sunday, but I'm going to make an effort to be social.

OK, enough bitching - here's something amusing I found on YouTube recently (it repeats itself so you don't have to watch the whole thing). I have to go fold some more goddamn clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot. I've been wanting a Borden fudge bar since you posted this and I can't find any place that sells them anymore.

    (I'd like to be mad, but it's hard to angry with someone that's been squashed by a figurative sumo wrestler. Let me know when you're felling better and I'll be mad then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome to one of the fudgesicles in my freezer - although they're the generic Kroger brand. I fear I may have eaten them all by the time you make it to Chicago though.

    ReplyDelete