Monday, May 10, 2010

Quickly

Really wanted to do an angsty Game Five post tonight, but work kicked my ass today and I vegged much longer than I should have. I also needed to balance my checking account which took *forever* since I hadn't done it since March. Eep. Thank god I use autopay for almost all of my bills.

In any case, I'll try to post something before Game Six (by writing it at work....shhhh) but needless to say last night sucked. But hey....

...we could have been up 3-0 and are going on the road hanging by a thread at 3-2 with zero momentum (hello, Bruins).

...we could be the defending Stanley Cup Champions going to a Game Seven against a team that no one thought deserved making the playoffs, much less possibly knocking off the game's two poster children (hello, Penguins).

...we could be the Sharks. Teal is ugly.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment